Toshiba IBS-200 Currency Sorter, 2-pocket
The Toshiba IBS-200 is a multi-function currency sorter that offers mixed and piece note counting, note sorting, facing, orientation and full counterfeit detection. The 4.3” color touch screen allows for easy use and navigation with user friendly icons and an enlarged count display. With a large capacity 600 note hopper, 200 note stacker, 100 note reject pocket, and fast operations counting up to 1200 notes per minute, it provides the performance you expect from Toshiba.
- Counting Modes Include:
- Mixed: Counts mixed money, providing grand total and itemized count.
- Auto: Counts 1 Denomination and sorts all other denominations into reject bin.
- Free: Counts all bills, providing quantity total.
- Face: Faces all bills (heads up or heads down)
- Orientation: Orients all bills in proper direction (heads facing right or heads facing left)
- Counts and Identifies all US denominations
- Full Counterfeit Detection
- Low Reject Rate
- Hinged design for easy access to sensors
- 4.3” LCD Color Touch Screen LCD
- User-friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Small Footprint
- Dimensions: 12.36”(w) x 12.20”(h) x 11.30”(d)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Number of pockets: 2
- Counting Speed: 1200 notes/min (Piece Count), 800 notes/min (Mixed Count)
- Hopper Capacity: 600 notes
- Stacker Capacity: 200 notes
- Reject Capacity: 100 notes
- Display: 4.3 inch Color Touch Screen LCD
- Counterfeit Detection: UV / IR / MG / CIS
- Interface: USB, LAN, Serial
- Power source: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz